Here are a few good tips to help easily ship your suspension.
- Call 928-362-1486 or e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know your suspension is on it’s way. This way we can be sure to have all parts here for your custom order, to ensure a quick turnaround.
- Fill out the suspension request form and include the completed form (you will receive a PDF in your email) with suspension.
- Please, Remove fork bleeders or expansion chambers and put the stock screws back in (If available, if not, cover with plastic bag and tape to prevent leaking).
- Wrap leaking fork seals with a garbage bag or paper towel.
- When using a shipping case, wrap forks and shock in a single layer of bubble wrap or towel, and then zip tie the locking loops, then, please WRAP TAPE AROUND THE LATCHES to prevent opening.
- Label the outside of the case “MOTORCYCLE PARTS”
As you can see, a double gun case is a cheap, great way to protect your dirt bike suspension without incident! Bubble wrap is not 100% necessary with the gun case, but does provide extra insurance.